2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow you to know your personal data.
3. KIND OF COOKIES
1. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
4. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
6. Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
7. Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service provides. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email where an ad or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to show you later advertising related to the search you have done, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website, are session and third party, and allow us to store and access information regarding the language, the type of browser used, and other general features predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity it carries out, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalized way. I LOVE DOLFIE S. L. does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
5.- REVOCATION AND REMOVAL OF COOKIES
At any time you can access the settings of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is supported and which are not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu)
Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies Learn More: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced Learn more: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari , iPad e iPhone
Preferences > Privacy More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, see: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Purpose of the Service and Cookie
Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor accounting, pages visited, keywords used and the like